By accessing or using the Website, You agree to be bound by these Terms. If you DO NOT agree to these terms, You shall not enter, connect, access or use the Website and/or the services it provides.
- By using the Website, You represent and warrant that You: are not barred to use the Website under any applicable law.
- The Website provides its User/s with information, products, data, services, tools and documents (the “Content) about the Blueshare Token. The Content on the Website does not constitute investment, legal, business, tax or other advice. In particular, the information provided on the Website does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision for the purchase of Blueshare tokens or shares in Interprom Mining AG, you should consider your own objectives, financial situation, and needs and seek legal, tax, financial advice in accordance with your jurisdiction.
- The Content does not purport to contain all the information which may be required to evaluate any acquisition of shares or tokens. You shall conduct your own independent analysis of the viability of any purchase, and, if necessary, consult with a business, tax, and/or legal adviser. While We have made a good faith effort to provide full and correct information on the Website, We cannot guarantee that the information is fully error-free, nor have we provided all relevant information necessary for making an informed decision. Therefore, You agree that before making any decision to purchase any product described on the Website, you shall make your own assessment, taking into account all and any other sources of information available to you, including additional independent expert advice on legal, financial, and tax matters.
- When You create an account on the Website, You must provide Us with information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Website.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Site and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Site or a third-party service provider. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party.
- You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- We shall not bear responsibility for any information security breach of your account (or the information therein) such as hacking, password loss, fishing attack, or other unauthorized access. If such a breach occurs, you may lose permanent control of your account or the information contained therein. We shall be under no obligation to retrieve for you the control over your account or the information contained therein and may refuse to cooperate with You on these issues.
- The Website offers to its User/s a subscribe form. By entering your e-mail and completing the form You expressly agree to receive content related to the Blueshare Token.
V.LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- Our Website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
VI.LOCAL LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
- The Content is not intended for use by or distribution to any individual or legal entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution, publication or use would be contrary to the law or regulatory provisions or where Interprom Mining AG does not hold the necessary registration or license. Individuals or legal entities in respect of whom such prohibitions apply, whether on grounds of their nationality, their place of residence or on other grounds, must not access or use the site.
- In particular, You shall not access the Website or the information contained therein, if you are in the United States of America or to US citizens, permanent residents, or currently stay, are domiciled in the USA, or are in any other manner under the jurisdiction of the United States of America.
VII.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Site, any and all intellectual property rights pertaining thereto, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, images, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Site), specifications, methods, procedures, information, know-how, algorithms, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface and trade secrets, whether or not registered or capable of being registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property“), are owned and/or licensed to the Company and/or any of its service providers, and subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights. You may not copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to Our proprietary rights including but not limited to, any Java applets associated with the service, including Our Intellectual Property, either by yourself or by anyone on your behalf, in any way or by any means. Any such unauthorised use, which infringes the copyright, the trademarks or other laws, can be subjected to civil and/or criminal sanctions, unless the parties expressly agree to the contrary in writing, or to the extent necessary for You to use the Site.
- You are hereby prohibited from removing or deleting any and all copyright notices, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of the Company or its licensors, including copyright mark [©] or trademark [® or ™] contained in or accompanying the Content, and You represent and warrant that You will abide by all applicable laws in this respect.
VIII.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Site, its availability and functionality depend on various factors, such as communication networks, broadband connection, hardware reliability, and software compatibility. The Company does not warrant or guarantee that the Site will operate and/or be available at all times without disruption or interruption, or that it will be error-free. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website and the information therein.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, correct, amend, enhance, improve, make any other changes to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Website, and any service or content We provide on it. You agree that We will not be responsible if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period for You or any third party. If necessary, We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to all or some of its users.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law the Company, including its directors, agents, employees, sub-contractors and its partners disclaim any and all liability for losses or damages of any kind whatsoever, including, but not limited to loss of profits, revenue, savings or other economic losses; loss of business or goodwill; loss of or damage to data; incidental or special losses; wasted or lost management time; indirect or consequential losses, and also for any decision You make or action taken or not taken in reliance on the Content of the Website, or in reliance on any and all information which derives from your use of the Site, or failure of the Site to perform as represented or expected.
- We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. All users are responsible for their anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining methods external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data.
- There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Website. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth may result herein (at our sole discretion) in the termination of your access to the Website or to your account and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You shall not:
(i) interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Website without their express consent, including using any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, or mine data;
(ii) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with this Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
(iii) interfere with or disrupt the operation of this Site, or the servers or networks that host this Site or make this Site available, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
(iv) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Content or this Site;
(v) frame or mirror any part of this Site without Our prior express written authorization.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website or your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Website will immediately cease.
- If You wish to terminate your account with the Website, You may contact Us. We may or may not grant your request for account termination at our full discretion.
- If You, after having read these Terms in its entirety, have any questions about these Terms, your use of the Website, the Content, your user account or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact our Blueshare Support Team, at the e-mail address email@example.com or by joining our Telegram Group.
- E-mails sent by means of the Internet are not secured and Blueshare.io is not liable for any damages derived from their transmission. We advise You to send e-mails using an encrypted format.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to amend, modify or replace these Terms at any time, without prior notice. You are therefore advised to review these terms each time you access this website. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 7 days notice (to be posted on the Website) prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Website after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, stop using the Website.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- The Parties agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swiss Courts, unless they agree in writing otherwise.
Last updated: March 27, 2019